Posted 2 months ago
About this position
Instructions to Apply:
The application link on the right is for SINGAPORE ONLY. There are multiple locations for this job position, please apply here:
- Barcelona, Spain: https://grnh.se/8a7d2e222
- Cupertino, California: https://grnh.se/54840e1a2
- Tokyo, Japan: https://grnh.se/baf5fd0f2
- New York: https://grnh.se/243cff462
- Cupertino California (UEM/ISV, US West Coast): https://grnh.se/546003f02
- Alabang, Metro Manila: https://grnh.se/ea97f9072
- Singapore: https://grnh.se/b86e93642
Do note that we will only review applications submitted on our Jobs Portal.
Workato is looking for Solutions Consultants to join our fast growing team in driving successful business integration for our clients. With our cloud platform, you will be responsible for helping our clients empower their employees, serve their customers, and build solutions for their businesses. You will help Workato extend functionality of our product and continuously improve our engagement best practices.
As a Solutions Consultant, you work across multiple customer-facing teams (Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Customer Success) to improve the product’s vision and to make global businesses and organizations successful.
You will be a technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting and analysis. With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience. You help Workato employees and customers approach and resolve technology problems and design scalable services.
- Gather requirements via client meetings and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, Business Development and Engineering
- Develop capabilities and features based on customer requirements as well as to extend Workato connector capabilities via HTTP and SDK
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to review customer requirements and feedback, and identify opportunities for Workato platform enhancements
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to Workato’s knowledge base
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato customers
- Background in information systems, computing, engineering or equivalent industry experience preferred. Fresh graduates and diploma holders are welcome to apply.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Technical background or good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space
- Experience working with cloud apps (e.g. Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, Marketo) will be a plus