Posted 2 months ago
About this position
Instructions to Apply:
The application link on the right is for SINGAPORE ONLY. There are multiple locations for this job position, please apply here:
- Singapore: https://grnh.se/262f36c62
- Melbourne, Australia: https://grnh.se/4ca4d7df2
- Sydney, Australia: https://grnh.se/563ee3892
We will only review applications submitted on our Jobs Portal.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual for the Integrated B2B Marketing role in APJ and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will collaborate with the Asia-Pacific team in all stages of marketing campaigns. You will be assisting in the content curation for social media platforms and the execution of event projects.
Workato offers a fast-moving, fun, work environment and an opportunity to see your contributions make a direct impact on the business, customers, and our community.
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns: Develop and manage campaigns that drive demand and pipeline (e.g. email, digital, events and social media)
- Content Creation, Branding and Design: Conceptualise, develop and produce marketing materials (e.g. flyers, email communications, newsletters, website, banners, etc) to grow our brand presence and visibility in Singapore, Australia and Japan
- Strategy: Conduct independent research on industry events and market trends in Singapore, Australia and Japan, brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for the target markets
- Events: Organize and help prepare materials needed for in-house and industry-wide events. An example of our in-house event: No Code Slack Bot Hands-On Workshop Series
- Digital Marketing: Work closely with our digital marketing team based in the US to develop a social media marketing strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature.
- Innovative, self-starter work ethic
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in event organization/management
- Experience with executing integrated marketing campaigns / Familiarity with digital marketing techniques
- Experience with marketing tools (e.g. Eventbrite, Marketo, Salesforce/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Outreach)