Posted 2 months ago
About this position
Are you passionate about inspiring B2B customers with innovative products? Are you able to build long-term relationships with partners and support company strategy? Are you keen on enjoying a flying start with a successful startup to bring a product to the market that will change a billion-dollar industry? Well, this position might be just for you!
SO1 is the leading AI in retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the SO1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another, buy additional items, and/or visit a retailer’s store.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
As a Business Development Manager at SO1:
- You will be building an indirect sales and partner focused organization
- You will be responsible to create and establish our “SO1 Partner Program”
- You will evaluate, win and establish new partnerships from different industries and countries, but you will also grow existing relationships
- You will conceptualize ideas with and for partners and evaluate if these ideas are marketable
- You will analyse the market, provide market and competitor overviews in order to understand market needs and translate these needs into solutions and user stories
- You will be supporting SO1’s product and corporate strategy
- You will work together with and report to the Director Customer Acquisition & Success – a highly experienced and successful manager who has held senior management positions at Mars and Payback
- Previous experience in a similar position – ideally in B2B
- Capacity to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Very convincing communication and socializing skills
- A deep understanding of technology and digital business models in general and SO1’s specifically
- Creative and curious mind
- Very structured working style with the ability to manage and deliver on different topics at the same time under tight deadlines
- Ability to present complex topics in a precise and concise manner
- Strong sense of ownership towards the responsibilities
- English skills > C1 level, additional language is a plus (e.g. Spanish / French)
- Extensive experience in creating user stories
- Strong analytical skills
- Getting things done mentality
- (First) knowledge about the FMCG industry
- University degree from leading universities or business schools
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A revolutionary solution that meets a strong customer need
- Highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Above-average salary
- Stock options possible after you have proven your impact
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
- Amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and a liberal holiday arrangement
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, devops, machine learners, data scientists, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. At SO1, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and inclusive community feel. As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or background.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your resumé and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.