Posted 4 months ago
About this position
How can you help us? We are seeking for top programmers and software architects to be part of our technology team.
As a software developer:
- As part of our booking engine team, implementing user stories with high business value using good techniques and practices.
- Helping the Product Ower in clarifying, prioritizing and estimating the user stories.
- Designing technical solutions and developing clear, testesable and efficient code, performing peer reviews with your collegueas.
- Ensuring continuous integration and build is in place.
- Collaborating with architects and other developers to produce just enough design and just enough technical documentation.
- Writing technical user stories for refactoring the existing code or implementing new technical features.
What can we offer you?
- To participate in very challenging projects with the top hotel chains from Europe, Asia and America, from the idea to the delivery.
- To work in a Company that invests (really invests) in technology.
- To be part of an Agile culture to obtain the best results in software development and to become a high-performance team, in a really happy environment.
- Work together with extremely passionate programmers, and being part of a top programmer community.
- To be part of a team-making decisions, to determine the technical roadmap of our platforms.
- To lead both business and technical projects from end-to-end.
- To live in the best city of the World
- It is a must to hold a University degree in Engineering or Computing Sciences, or having completed at least 80%.
- If you know Python or Go … excellent! But what we are really looking for is a top programmer who loves technology and software development, and ready to learn any programming language that could be required.
- Good programming best-practices, such continuous integration, unit testing generation, code repositories, log management, code comments and documentation …
- You will need to meet with the business to understand the needs and to translate them into code.
- You will be part of an agile team, so, what is really important in Roiback is the team success, not the individual success.
- It is not a must to have a lot of experience. For us, what is really important is the potential and attitude you have to become a great programmer
- To be based in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)