Posted 2 months ago
About this position
REPAY is looking for experienced Mobile Developers – React Native (iOS and Android) to be part of our Agile and growing Mobile development team to enhance our existing mobile apps for our core payment processing platform and products within the consumer finance industry. Work in a small team, where you will have an immediate and measurable impact on our fast-growing business by helping us reach the next level and stage of growth. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing clean, semantic markup with current best practices utilizing React, React
- Building a suite of new products and features
- Implement adaptive layouts on different devices and form factors.
- Ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines.
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers.
- Build cross-platform components in React Native
- Maintain our mobile apps using React Native
- Collaborate with Product and API teams to build simple, scalable and innovative mobile experiences
- Participate in code reviews and mobile application debugging and diagnosis
- Manage the complete mobile development cycle including testing, integration and publishing
- See design requirements from concept through to completion (develop, debug, test, document and deploy)
- Occasional travel to Tempe, AZ for remote employees
Skills and experience you should possess:
- 2+ years experience building mobile / web applications
- React Native experience for 1+ years
- Strong understanding of the Android or iOS ecosystem and their guidelines for app development
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs
- Experience with Swift and/or Android SDK/Java
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications
- Work experience with: Git/GitHub, JIRA,
- Mobile continuous integration and delivery platforms
- Experience with mobile testing, including automated tests
We’d be super excited if you also had:
- Experience developing and deploying applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- Apps portfolio
- Tools: Firebase, Fastlane, CodePush experience
- Experience with white labeling applications
Who We Are:
REPAY – Realtime Electronic Payments is an established and fast-growing FinTech company, building niche software that enables businesses to move faster by removing the friction found in the payments processing industry. We offer a comprehensive line of solutions including debit/credit card processing, ACH processing, instant funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
- REPAY has been named by FORTUNE® magazine as one of the Top 50 “Best Small Workplaces in America” for 2017! http://fortune.com/best-small-workplaces/repay-48/
- REPAY was ranked again for the 8th straight year in a row #2164 on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2018!
- REPAY has also been certified as a Great Places to Work company for 2017!
Why Join the REPAY Family?
- Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the Consumer Finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
- Awesome Work Environment ~ Business to casual dress, great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting.
- Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
- Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team “get” and recognize both individual and team performance.
- Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
- Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.