Posted 2 weeks ago
About this position
Our engineers work the full stack using tools like React/Redux, Django, PostgreSQL, Swift, and much more. You will be working in an interdisciplinary, teamwork-oriented environment where you will help build the most powerful advocacy platform on the market.
- You think carefully and critically about software products and how clients interact with them. You have at least a year of experience managing a complex technical product and care deeply about every pixel and every piece of the user experience from onboarding and beyond.
- You have experience working with engineers and want to maintain a code-level appreciation of how our product works. If something is broken, you’re able to point an engineer in the right direction, but if you just need to change some text, you’re comfortable making a minor tweak and submitting a PR now and again.
- You’re a highly-motivated self-starter who wants to make valuable contributions to a team from day one.
- You’re an engaged learner — you want to expand your skills, get your hands dirty, and find solutions to challenging problems that require tradeoffs.
- You want to work in a fun environment where you can form real friendships and where you have a strong sense of belonging at a growing startup.
- You’re excited to pitch in wherever needed, from helping prioritize bugs to talking to users to helping to ensure that our product backlog is organized.