Named a top D.C. startup to watch in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Quorum builds software for public affairs, providing one place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union.
Quorum is 100% bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As Quorum’s Recruiter, you will design and manage our recruiting strategy, including sourcing candidates, managing pipelines, and delivering a delightful candidate experience in order to build a diverse and productive workforce. You will be expected to lay the foundation to expand recruiting operations to hire 50+ team members on an annual basis while decreasing the average time to fill roles.
- You have at least one year of experience working in end-to-end recruiting for a high-growth software company
- You want to make a meaningful impact on building a diverse and inclusive organization
- You are excited to apply an analytical mindset to streamline Quorum’s efforts to recruit and hire exceptional team members
- You have experience working with an Applicant Tracking System—bonus points if you’ve worked with Greenhouse!—and are interested in expanding your technical recruiting skills
- You are a natural “people person” who establishes rapport and builds relationships with people from all walks of life with ease either in-person or online
- You take pride in working quickly and diligently to help active and passive candidates understand how they can advance their career by joining your organization
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have prior experience applying continuous improvement strategies to improve the Candidate Journey from application through onboarding
- You are a superstar if you have experience building and broadcasting a strong employer brand
- And, of course, you’re a highly motivated self-starter that is eager to contribute to the team from Day One
What You’ll Do:
- First week: You’ll learn the ins and outs of the current Quorum candidate experience, gain exposure to our applicant tracking system, and get to know the Operations team.
- First month: You will connect with key stakeholders and hiring managers to identify hiring needs and create a strategy to fill open roles. You will take ownership over managing end-to-end recruiting, including sourcing prospects, scheduling interviews via Greenhouse, and shepherding candidates through the entire candidate journey.
- First 6 months: You will customize and optimize our recruiting strategies to attract high-quality candidates from a range of backgrounds and life experiences (e.g., veterans). You will partner with Marketing and Communications to enhance our employer brand. And, you will take the lead on educating and guiding team members, hiring managers, and the Operations team on best practices and current trends in recruiting.
- First year: You will develop and execute on sourcing and recruiting management strategies that meet the needs of a high-growth B2B SaaS company, including amplifying our diversity hiring efforts and iterating on our hiring process until we meet or exceed industry benchmarks for time to hire and time to fill.
About Us: The Operations Team
- We’re a lean team and excited to expand to add our first Quorum Recruiter!
- We are passionate about our team and strive to make Quorum an exceptional place to work.
- We live by Quorum’s growth principles and help each other to continue to develop (e.g. 1:1 coaching to transfer skills, job shadowing, etc)
- We believe that precedent is not best practice—we are constantly striving to improve our own workflow
- We pay attention to the details and have pride in the work we do, knowing that our team helps provides peace of mind to our team members.
- We have a wide-scope of responsibility, serving as the chief subject matter experts on human resources, finance, and sales operations
- We are team players and help pitch in wherever we can.
Our Work Environment:
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events.
If you’d like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you!
Base Salary: $42,000.00–$55,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
Plus equity and bonuses up to $5,000.00 based upon hitting key performance indicators (KPIs)
On Target Earnings (OTE): $47,000.00 – $60,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
Benefits: 401(k), health/dental, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.