Posted 8 months ago
About this position
As a Customer Success agent, you’ll craft our customer experience.
Pressable provides the best WordPress hosting in the world. Our world-class hosting offers a rock-solid platform, fair pricing, and a team that cares deeply about our customers. This is where you come in!
We are looking to grow our diverse team of individuals with a background in WordPress, the technical knowledge for anything that comes their way, and the determination to get the job done. Our agents establish relationships with our customers by listening to their needs, understanding their problems, and providing tailored solutions.
Your day may involve:
- Interacting with existing and potential customers by responding to WordPress and platform related inquiries through email-based tickets and live chats.
- Migrating WordPress installs from other hosted providers to the Pressable platform.
- Identifying and cleaning up malware-infected sites, providing advice, and preventing recurrence.
- Writing and maintaining documentation, writing blog posts, and contributing to the community of WordPress support around the globe.
- Deeply diving into WordPress issues for high-touch enterprise clients and agencies.
Being a Customer Success Agent requires:
- A solid foundation in WordPress, its inner-workings, common issues, community, and proper use-cases. You are well-versed in your craft.
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt, allowing you to teach others. You are a lifelong learner.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a passion for taking technical language and making it understandable. You are fluent and eloquent in written English.
- Advanced proficiency using the command line, WP-CLI, and an understanding of the domain name system (DNS), domain registration, and email various email setups. You are not afraid of the terminal.
- A willingness to regularly assist with weekend coverage and some holiday and evening coverage. You are flexible, we support being able to select a that help you to take care of your own needs however, our customers are global, and rely on us to provide expedient support, at any time of day
- Self-driven work ethic. You are a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
How to Apply:
When applying you will be required to select one of the following open shifts:
- 5pm -2am PST | 7pm -4am CST | 8pm – 5am EST
- 1am – 9 am PST | 3am – 11am CST | 4am – 10am EST
Want to make your application stand out? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the following:
- What draws you to the customer success field? For those coming to us with previous customer support experience, share a success story you’re proud of.
- Involved in the WordPress community or another online community? Tell us all about it and how you started your involvement.
- Ever struggled building a WordPress site, theme, or plugin? Let us know about a problem you were having and how you solved it.
- We work remotely — what excites you most about the chance to work remotely and any experience you have working this way.Wherever you live, whatever your interests, wherever you’re from— if you have the skills to support our customers, your unique perspective will further improve our team through serving our customers.
We may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring process. A trial is a shared opportunity for our team and the applicant to get experience working together to see if we’re the right fit.
If you’re reading this on a site other than pressable.com please make sure you visit https://pressable.com/careers for the latest details on applying.