Posted 2 weeks ago
About this position
About the Job
We’re a small team (12, to be exact) looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. To us, that world-class experience is driven by two things: customer support and product. Just ask TechCrunch.
We’re looking for more than someone to answer our support tickets; we’re looking for an empathetic problem finder. Someone who is hungry to learn, to take on and improve existing processes, and to grow within a VC-backed startup. As a founding member of the customer support team, you will be essential to our growth and success as a company.
You will be the eyes, ears, and voice of the customer. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening, you understand their problem, and you’re there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better and you’re all about the team. Ultimately, your goal will be to WOW our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile. If that excites you, let’s talk!
What you’ll do…
- Provide world-class service through high-quality communication and interactions
- Answer incoming live chats and emails for both consumers and our brand clients
- Creatively assist customers with issues related to all Passport products
- Represent the voice of our customers within our team
- Identify and analyze trends in customer questions and gather feedback to develop actionable insights for our engineering and operations teams
- Establish creative solutions to systematically improve and level-up our customer support processes
You have many of the following…
Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the criteria!
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric attitude
- A make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated desire and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; new college graduates are encouraged to apply
- 2-4 years working in customer support, preferably for a tech company
What you’ll get…
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Centrally located San Francisco office, 1-min walk from BART and MUNI
- Work with the Passport team out of a community focused co-working space – meet new people and share ideas (and jokes)