Posted 5 months ago
About this position
Jukedeck is a tech startup using artificial intelligence to personalise music. We’re a team of composers, producers and developers with backgrounds that span academia, the music industry, and world-leading tech companies. We’re VC funded, and we’re based in South London.
We’re looking for an intern to join our research team working on AI music production. You should be passionate about R&D, thrive in a research environment, and be motivated by the idea of pushing forward the state of the art in this field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching novel methods of music production and audio mixing using deep learning
- Implementing and testing your own prototypes using Python/C++
- Iterating rapidly in a fast-paced research environment
- Have (or be working towards) a Master’s degree or PhD in Machine Learning, Music Information Retrieval or Digital Signal Processing, or 2 years of equivalent industry experience
- Have both a strong mathematical background and experience producing music
- Have a good knowledge of audio processing and synthesis algorithms
- Be comfortable working in an audio context with Python/C++, and version control using git
- Be keen to work in a startup environment and be passionate about tech entrepreneurship
- Be passionate about music, composition and production
- Be able to work in our London office
Your application should include:
- Your CV
- Your GitHub page or a code sample that you’re proud of
- A portfolio of your music production, if you have one
- Any of your other work you think might interest you
At Jukedeck, we embrace diversity and foster a fair and inclusive culture. We encourage everyone to apply, regardless of gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability and age. We would like to make the future of music and AI diverse and inclusive – join us in this mission!