Posted 5 months ago
About this position
We are FundApps – a fast-growing scale-up that helps investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (including 3 of the world’s 10 largest hedge funds) and an addressable market of over 2,000 institutions globally. We are the market leader for shareholding disclosure and have successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability. Strong market traction underpins our desire to transform the investment industry and we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
We currently have two growing offices in London and New York, and some of our team are based remotely in Auckland, Darlington and Toronto.
The Chief Revenue Officer will report to our CEO and is a pivotal executive role that will directly influence the future of FundApps through strategic sales and marketing leadership.
We’re a fast-growing and dynamic company, so your responsibilities will be diverse:
- Building scalable and sustainable revenue generation through development and delivery of sales and marketing strategies that exceed our revenue targets.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Client Services, Technology and People Ops teams to develop and fine tune operating processes and set quarterly priorities.
- Develop, implement and execute a global sales strategy for the sales team to ensure we realise our market potential
- Coach, mentor and develop the capabilities and careers of our sales, pre-sales and marketing team members.
- Work closely with the CEO and other leaders to help shape the strategic direction of the business.
- As a thought leader who is in tune with the industry, you’ll represent FundApps externally at various meetups, conferences and industry networks.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, clients, markets, new industry developments, regulations, standards, etc.
- Evaluate business performance by generating and analysing data and metrics to inform decisions.
We’ve won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. Read more about us and see a video of us live in action: https://fundapps.workable.com/
You should apply if:
- You have demonstrable experience and skill in delivering rapid revenue growth in high-growth B2B and SaaS environments
- You have grown and managed global sales and marketing teams, including the creation of growth and scaling strategies, inbound marketing strategies and benchmarks for analysing performance
- You have built and maintained strong relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners
- You are passionate about coaching and mentoring growing teams of sales and marketing professionals and helping them develop their careers.
- You take a keen interest in industry trends and are ready to evaluate and incorporate new opportunities into how we work and what we offer.
- What we’re trying to achieve at FundApps gives you warm, fuzzy feelings 🙂
- No bureaucracy, just get it done
- Relaxed, spacious office in the heart of Shoreditch with Sonos & fresh ☕
- Flexible working. It’s not perfect yet, but we’re committed to making it work.
- £1,000 budget per year for conferences, books, training etc.
- Peer-led learning, knowledge sharing and professional development across the company through “Brown-bag lunch” sessions
- We’ll cover expenses to any conference or event you’re speaking at.
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Unlimited sick, professional development and compassionate leave
- Birthday off 🙂
- Very competitive reward package
- Bumper Fruit basket on Mondays, Deskbeers on Fridays and a whole lot of social activity all week (5-a-side, badminton, squash, pubs)
- Monthly team outings
- 2 days company volunteering & 32 hours of paid personal volunteering leave to use with an organisation of your choice
- Half price gym membership
- Progressive maternity and paternity policy
- Cycle to work & Tech schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Generous pension contribution.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.