Posted 3 months ago
About this position
As part of the new game development initiative working on greenfield projects you will have an exciting opportunity to make significant impact on its future. We don’t work in silos and don’t pass responsibility – you build something great and take it all the way to the players.
We pride ourselves on our products pushing the expectations of the industry and standing out in the crowd. You will be joining a team with a goal to push the online casino experience further into unexplored territory than ever before.
As part of the team you will collaborate daily with game designers, artists, math-magicians and players, participating fully in the creative process. Our brand new studio has a seat waiting for you. Come and destroy boredom with us.
What you will do
- Joining our team will mean that you will focus on fleshing out Casumo’s own Game library and shape the future of adventure based Casino.
- Seeking top game quality by using cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Joining a team that strives to deliver an outstanding experience to its users and aims to build its own tools to do so.
- Working with modern open web technologies such as HTML5, ES6+
- Supporting evergreen browsers and devices only (no IE!)
- Assessing, maintaining and striving to improve the quality of code via pull requests
- Analysing and debating design patterns
Who we are looking for
You have worked on robust and successful game projects in JS and have stories to share of what you’ve learned along the way. You feel most at home in highly collaborative environments and are hungry to learn and share. You are pro-active, open minded, honest and dependable, and take pride in what you create.
Does this sound like you?
- You are experienced in creating visually rich and highly performant games
- You are comfortable making and communicating key architectural decisions
- You are passionate about evolving in an environment where code quality is a high priority
- You have experience working with Casino / Game platforms and you have a keen interest in their progression
- You are all about Mobile First and you are excited to push devices to their limits
- You are eager to step up and take ownership of things that need to be done
- You have a product driven and user first mindset – you have ideas for new, better ways to approach game development